500 subscribers!!

oh man that guy building the Enterprise has some cool vids up, thanks for the share. gl with the comp too

Cool trick with the eyes! ;D

Thanks for showing us those other channels. Subscribed to both.

Thanks you all. Greyphantom is a member here, but doesn't post frequently. He does good videos, so maybe that will change with all the new subscribers.

Quaralane. I must admit that I've watched your channel for a while now. I've even got it bookmarked, but I always forget to hit 'subscribe'. Done so now. ;)

Thanks, Igard :)

I think my problem early on was putting in too few tags.
I think John has it figured out

Quaralane said:
Thanks, Igard :)

I think my problem early on was putting in too few tags.
I think John has it figured out

Nope, I don't put in a lot of tags. Most people who post videos put in a lot of tags. More than is needed. I had a talk with a few of the wargammers and they always use a ton of tags to get their videos viewed.

My latest spurt of subscribers came from a shout out by Generalsplatton. He has over 3000 subscribers and I picked up almost 100 from that shout out. That is one way to pick up subs.

Another way is to get your channel listed under other channels on someones page with a lot of subscribers.

A contest like this will help if you can get a few people to do a video response that have a lot of subscribers and mention your channel. Others will be curious and check it out. This is one of the reasons I am doing this contest.

Posting to forums helps as well. I think if you posted over at Hobbytalk, you will pick up quite a few. I don't do this, no time for it. (I barely have time to post here these days...)

But once you get over a certain number of subs, it will just start going on it's own. I get two or three new ones a day now.

Patrick, I am going to list your channel on my YouTube page.

Just checked it is already listed.....

Thanks, John.
I'll take what help I can get.

But, in seriousness, you really do an excellent job

Latest posts

Back