A perfect moment in time...

Grendels

One of my hobbies is to play around with the camera, I am by no means a pro. I don't know the settings on the camera, other than full auto and how to turn off the flash.

But I try to capture moments in time, happy moments, and just images that say something of a story. I found one of those moments this weekend and I wanted to share it:

A perfect moment in time.....

For my love on valentines day.....

If you shoot in raw you can see all he stating in the Exif data in adobe bridge. Try av or tv modes on the camera way better Than full auto, but full auto is handy to grab the ppic in the moment.

That said they are very nice, I love the one were his head is right in the bunch of flowers

Very nice vid, Grendels. He looks really happy being around those flowers.

Now be honest, you didn't put any catnip in the vase did you? ;D

He hee... Thanks for posting, really enjoyed it. :)

spud said:
If you shoot in raw you can see all he stating in the Exif data in adobe bridge. Try av or tv modes on the camera way better Than full auto, but full auto is handy to grab the ppic in the moment.

That said they are very nice, I love the one were his head is right in the bunch of flowers

I have used the TV mode before. But I am not too comfortable with the new camera yet. I did buy a good book on how to use this camera, just waiting for the time to read the book and figure out how to use this great camera.

Igard said:
Very nice vid, Grendels. He looks really happy being around those flowers.

Now be honest, you didn't put any catnip in the vase did you? ;D

He hee... Thanks for posting, really enjoyed it. :)

Nope, no catnip. He spent the day with his face in those roses. So much so that he had rose perfume on him the next day.

schweinhund227 said:
Oh nice! I want one!

The cat! I mean! Not the bouquet !

Look up Maine Coon. That is Tomodachi's and Thunderpaws breed. This video was all Tomodachi.

Good Morning, Grendels,

The video is very nice: I´ve sent a link to it to my wife, I´ve briefly explained to her who is the autor; I know she will enjoy & like it a lot.

I think I can understand perfectly what goes through your mind and what are you intending to do when you take those pictures. I think I can feel the same a lot of times, too many times. But it is impossible.

Thank you very much for sharing, Grendels :),
RG

Thanks Jelly!

Spud: I had a cannon rebel Xti, and decided to upgrade to a D7. Much different camera and none of the controls are the same. I will get to that book soon and actually learn how to do more than point and shoot.

you mean the 7D ;D i have the 5D Mk II, You have an Awsome bit of kit there, i was going to get that but it lacked the Full frame, Once you get to understand it you will love it.

It is a major improvement over the old Xti, that much is certain. In march I have a weeks vacation, going to take the girlfriend on a road trip, and read up about the camera in the car. I should be able to get some good photos as well.

Latest posts

Back