Votes: 1 14.3%
  • trumpeter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • academy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam

i just received aki s panzer set and before i dive in i was curious if anyone has used this before? if so in your opinion were you pleased with the results? it has a filter, wash and grime. im more excited for the grime effect and filter as well but this is the first time ill b applying a filter and im not sure if i should apply it first.... :-\
could anyone please help direct me? thanks

why the Poll?? Any how ild say Dragon.

As for the set. Apply the filter before you start weathering, once that's dry seal it with a satin coat and begin the rest of the weathering process,

This set can be used in more applications that what it says on the bottle just think out side of the box :)

hello spud. i was just curious what type of kits people prefer. thats all. my best so far has been tamiya. im craving a kit with insane detail and PE parts so i think i want to try another brand. thanks for the reply

Sam,

Filters can be used throughout the weathering process, I will sometimes apply several filters to a vehicle. some can be used all over to shift the general tone of the vehicles color, others can be more localized to shift the color of certain panels to give contrasts between them and those adjacent to them.

excellent info! i am planning on putting the tiger on a 8x10 picture frame and creating a cobblestone road. keeping it simple for this one.

Latest posts

Back