Bronco Humber Scout car Mk .I

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
OK ive decided to make a start on this, its Bronco's Humber scout car Mk.I
cb35016.jpg

not sure where this will go with weathering, I may do a summer build maybe.....

I decided to open it up and have a look as the other build is almost complete I just need to finish the figures and the base prob this week.

So after taking out the parts I saw 2 bags of tires and I was think that's odd, But upon closer inspection Bronco stepped it up another level for me ;D
_MG_4063.jpg

Yep 2 sets of tires with different tread patterns ;D Aint that Awesome ;D

oh yes im liking this pic so it could well be a summer build,
humber.jpg

As you can see it Filty with dust. looks like someplace in Italy i would imagine?

alrighty, small update but a fair amount of time spent on the little shagger,

the Radio was painted with Alclad Airframe Aluminum as it looks more that color than silver as teh instructions say. i picked out the details and added a cable that will travel up to the Ariel and ive added other bits n bobs

_MG_4064.jpg

Oh yeah, here it is!! Look real good spud!! Radio loo great!!! Keep it coming!! ;)

Love the subject, reminds me of Hummer.

Wonder if the movie stars of the 1940's drove these.. ;D

Definitely Italiay....! those guys in the pic look like they're having a hard time deciding which pizza to order :D

lol Rookie, its actually some where in France but that's still a good place to do a model, it will be dusty just like the pic

ok Well ive finished the other side all that's left is a fold down seat and a pe strap, i missed the seat in the instructions so that will go in tomorrow, and a little bit o paint tidy up :)
_MG_4065.jpg

I was also Thinking of not putting in the engine and it will be closed up with storage on the engine dec, it may come in handy for something else :)

Looking real nice there spud!!! Moving right along!! I like the idea of saving the motor for something else!!! ;)

It looks so clean compared to your other builds. I'm waiting for the well worn in look. :p

Cool looking model spud. Like the work on the interior....nice details.
Bronco makes pretty nice models...pricey though? Bill

Thanks bill, the price on the box was 24.99 I won it on eBay for 16 and 34.99 is pretty cheap I think

;D Spuddy, my friend, almost TWO days without a post in this thread ?

Are you OK?? ;D

Either that or you (listen: you - no me, ah?) are becoming old... ;D

What happened to your beautiful SIG 33, mate ?? is it on "the fridge" ??? it was a joy to see... mmmmm ???

;) RG

Latest posts

Back