Dec 21st and the world didn't end!

B

Black Sheep 1

Well, looks like Dr. Cranky had it right and the Mayans were wrong!
The world didn't end after all.
It's a good thing because I have lots of models to build.
;D

Time to celebrate!
I need more Sam Adams! :eek:

I guess the Mayan's were as good at Math as everybody thought.

Mayan's = the original troll!

Mayan guy -
"Dude. You dated it thousands of years into the future. You ran out of rock. Take a chill. Let's go count tree frogs for a while instead."

I woke up this morning to this news report:

photo.png

The next report was this:

6138301_700b.jpg

So now we can thank Goku and the Z fighters

Grendels said:
I woke up this morning to this news report:
So now we can thank Goku and the Z fighters

Darn, so all those reports of Tony Stark and The Avengers flying around last night were all exaggerated.

The world did end, it's just that the afterlife is amazingly like the corporeal world ;)

the Baron said:
The world did end, it's just that the afterlife is amazingly like the corporeal world ;)

Or Goku used the dragonballs to bring us all back. Either one works for me!

Grendels said:
the Baron said:

dragonballs?........ forget it.
I don't want to know.

Dec. 21, 2012 end of the Mayan Calender, world was supposed end......about as disappointing as Y2K, or lack there of.

Grendels said:
Black Sheep 1 said:
Grendels said:
the Baron said:

dragonballs?........ forget it.
I don't want to know.

You have never watched DBZ or dragonball have you?

Dragon Ball Z Shenron

Afraid not.

I need to get out more, don't I?

So the world was supposed to be ending today huh? That's bad. I never have found out who let the dogs out, the way to get to Sesame Street, where I can find the Yellow Brick Road, why Dora doesn't just use Google maps, why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery", why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed, why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with real lemons, why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Why did Joanie love Chachi? If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing? Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune? Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs? And just what is Victoria's secret?

This was on Facebook a bit back

One of the longest running animated series to hit the TV.

[attachment deleted by admin]

the Baron said:

Do I still have to pay Due bills in the corporeal world? If so I am going to be really pi**ed. I just enlarged the stash bashed on those goofy Mayans and their calendar.

AWWW great now im gona have to pay that VISA bill :S

Latest posts

Back