EvE online Who plays??

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Ok i know this place is crawling with Scfi nuts and some gamers so how many of you gamers have tried or still do Play EVE. if Not you will most likely love it or hate it, EvE have a Very steep learning curve but its a game you will enjoy for many years.

for those of you that have no idea what eve is

EVE Online: The Butterfly Effect

yeah i played it until recently. i just got fed up with all the updates and patches that seldom worked right. all the nerfs over the years have really killed the gameplay so it's basically blobs against blobs if you're into the pvp thing.

had some fun and good laughs, met some great players and some dickheads... and no, you can't have my stuff lol

Lol jimi it does have its ups and downs. i did the whole missions and mining thing then pvp, pvp is where its at just started FW with a mate and ive robed about 5kills from him :)

how long were you playing ? this is my 5th year give or take a few breaks

if i remember i started back in 2006, i have lvl 5 in all races for frigate, destroyers, cruisers, battlecruisers and battleships. i have an extensive collection of ships and assets but i just got fed up with it all tbh.

very nice, only race not done on my main is caldari, but im sure teh urge will come back some day,

I used to play back when it first came out.
I got tired of it real quick.

Latest posts

Back