First it was Sandy, now it's Athena?

B

Black Sheep 1

WTF to that!
What is it with this weather people?
Naming storms after bad girls? (sounds like they've been checking out the names of the women in my past!).
;D

Anyways, I took these just a few minutes ago...from my bedroom window! (too damned cold to be outdoors tonight!). the exposure balance on some is a little messed up but I just didn't feel like messing with Photoshop tonight.

_MG_3571.jpg

_MG_3570.jpg

_MG_3569.jpg

_MG_3568.jpg

_MG_3567.jpg

Well, it's going to be a different season from last year, that is for sure!

If you don't want her, send her here! I'll gladly take that snow from you.

for some that dont get snow like that i would love to have some of it. :)

as for the Winter. were getting reports that December and January could hit -20c here in Ireland.. if that happens were shagged

I'm not sure where in NY you are Black Sheep, but the winds are blowing harder here in R.I. than they did during Sandy. The whole house is shaking!!!

At least your not in the Bronx. I say that because I'm not a fan of the pin strips.... :p

On a serious note, hope you have power, heat, etc. This wild weather is causing a lot of heartache this year.

Wow, like you guys needed that. Stay warm and safe.

Wind is picking up here right now but thankfuylly were onthe warm side of this Nor'Easter, otherwise Im sure we'd have a few inches of the white stuff on the ground too.

Were here in PA were to get part of the Noreastern but fortuantely we didnt get hit with anything. Its 37 here but Im more then happy to settle for cold temperatures verses what your getting Black Sheep. My heart just aches for the people in NY and NJ. First the Hurricane now this Noreastern. Our PP&L Power employees just got home this morning from restoring all the PPL customers. They had crews from as far away as California there working. Now this which Im sure will nock the power out again. Hope you can stay warm, keep power and be safe Black Sheep and anyone else caught in this storm. Prayers your way. Keep in touch with us man.

Sorry to hear about the second storm. That area really does not need to be hit again....

Stay warm and safe!

We got a dusting of a couple of inches here....crazy thing is, drive 10mins into town, and there is little to know snow.

Where I'm at we usually get a decent amount of snow, but these past several years we've hardly gotten any. It's been too warm and somewhat too dry.

Pony you Buckeyes and Erie people that get the lake effect snow just keep that snow out West, we here in Central PA dont want it haha. If we do happen to get any snow anytime in the near future, Im loading a tractor trailer full of it and shipping it to ya COD :D bawahaha ;D

Latest posts

Back