Gator Glue

hooterville75

Well I just made my first pointless purchase. I was watching a video of I believe the name off the top of my head was from Dream Knight. I liked the Gator Glue he used for the Photo Etch decals on his Corsair. I seen a add on ebay for it and it was make an offer deal. I offered the gal 5.99 for it as she was asking 8.99. Amazingly she accepted my offer. Less then Ten bucks I got two bottles of Gator Glue, a bottle of Filler and a bottle of accelerator. Guess what ???? ITS Gotor Glue SUPER GLUE :((. I wanted the Hobby Acrylic and forgot to look what kind of gator glue it was lol. I seen the words Gator Glue and wham was on it. haha, oh well Im sure it will come in handy sometime or another.

I never consider CA to NOT be an essential. Makes fantastic putty when mixed with babypowder. Oh, it also glues PE. ;)

plus you can get the Acrylic gator glue from their site for 5 bucks !! or Elm city has it too

You mean you got Gorilla Glue CA?

Big difference between it and Gator. Glue.

I still use CA in some places for PE, but Gator is the bomb. No it doesn't set up as fast...but that is the whole point....gives you time to have a thought before it is dry and stuck to your fingers instead of your kit. And Gator cleans up with water, so if you make a boo boo, easy to fix.

Plus Gator has no smell. I don't have a problem with the smell of CA, but the Pacer stuff I sell...if the fumes get near your eyes it can be a PITA. Another reason to have a well ventilated space for when you are modeling.

No not Gorilla its Gator SUPER Glue. Same kind as you sell for PE just in super glue formula. I got two bottles of Gator Super Glue, a bottle of filler and a bottle of accelator for under $10. The Gator Glue for PE on its website is currently out of stock because of the storms in the area the manufacturer is located.

Ahhh, have never heard of the Gator Super Glue....definitely not made by the same guy that makes the Gator Grip Glue for PE

I knew he was out of production while the waters recede, thankfully I have enough here at the shop to do me until he is back up and running.

i think ive seen it at Canadian tire but its a different gator on the pic

Latest posts

Back