Hi all , just joined, been building dioramas all ww2, set in eastern Europe for 7 years. Was on another site but its changed to a different server

Evening OG, I followed your link that you'd left on the other site - thanks, it does seem like a good place this. Hope you're well.
Hi Stuart,feeling a lot happier being here .
Apparently Mr Sandler according to Bob Court removed my post, along with a lot of messages. It's his own fault being so pig headed, as Mike has said he should have put it to a vote, esp after Jakko said it wasn't any good before jumping in. "If it ain't broke why try and fix it"
John .

Hi Stuart,feeling a lot happier being here .
Apparently Mr Sandler according to Bob Court removed my post, along with a lot of messages. It's his own fault being so pig headed, as Mike has said he should have put it to a vote, esp after Jakko said it wasn't any good before jumping in. "If it ain't broke why try and fix it"
John .

What got me was, as someone that had only joined in May with about 700 posts, even I can see it's ripped the guts out of the forum. And, if you think about it. As a supporter you were paying to have full access to the boards. That makes you a paying customer. His 'if you don't like it go away' approach is the weirdest approach to customer service I've seen for a while. It also took me over 25 mins and a lot of faff to post a picture this morning, which is unsustainable.

Anyway, moving on - this 'ere place seems nice - I'm a member of about 10 forums, have been since 2010, and by the looks of it I'd count this as a good find.

Cheers

Stuart/Arnold.

Back