Hi all , just joined, been building dioramas all ww2, set in eastern Europe for 7 years. Was on another site but its changed to a different server

Evening OG, I followed your link that you'd left on the other site - thanks, it does seem like a good place this. Hope you're well.

Evening OG, I followed your link that you'd left on the other site - thanks, it does seem like a good place this. Hope you're well.
Hi Stuart,feeling a lot happier being here .
Apparently Mr Sandler according to Bob Court removed my post, along with a lot of messages. It's his own fault being so pig headed, as Mike has said he should have put it to a vote, esp after Jakko said it wasn't any good before jumping in. "If it ain't broke why try and fix it"
John .

Hi Stuart,feeling a lot happier being here .
Apparently Mr Sandler according to Bob Court removed my post, along with a lot of messages. It's his own fault being so pig headed, as Mike has said he should have put it to a vote, esp after Jakko said it wasn't any good before jumping in. "If it ain't broke why try and fix it"
John .

What got me was, as someone that had only joined in May with about 700 posts, even I can see it's ripped the guts out of the forum. And, if you think about it. As a supporter you were paying to have full access to the boards. That makes you a paying customer. His 'if you don't like it go away' approach is the weirdest approach to customer service I've seen for a while. It also took me over 25 mins and a lot of faff to post a picture this morning, which is unsustainable.

Anyway, moving on - this 'ere place seems nice - I'm a member of about 10 forums, have been since 2010, and by the looks of it I'd count this as a good find.

Cheers

Stuart/Arnold.

I see there's been talk about me behind my back already … ;) Hi, John, good to see you around here too, though I'll have to get used to this name just after I had gotten used to "JR" :)
Hi my friend, Mike will be well pleased you've arrived , as I am . There's been plenty of talk about us somewhere else

Hi my friend, Mike will be well pleased you've arrived , as I am .
Good to hear that, thank you :)

There's been plenty of talk about us somewhere else
I kind of noticed that in the recent introductions, if that's what you're referring to?

Oddly, though, my own introduction hasn't appeared at all yet, and a thread I posted about my most recently started model has disappeared overnight despite being publicly visible when I posted it.

I see there's been talk about me behind my back already … ;) Hi, John, good to see you around here too, though I'll have to get used to this name just after I had gotten used to "JR" :)
Been looking for you, had to join the kit one to try to leave you a pm...

Don't worry about your intro and missing build, posting a build is the same as before except when you click on Post or whatever you have to wait for the robot to add you to the forum. It has a moving icon on the top right...

Anyway pleased you are hear, and all the gossip from the other site is true, JR and myself do take seperate baths....

MIke

Good to hear that, thank you :)

I kind of noticed that in the recent introductions, if that's what you're referring to?

Oddly, though, my own introduction hasn't appeared at all yet, and a thread I posted about my most recently started model has disappeared overnight despite being publicly visible when I posted it.
Yes, bet our names have been mentioned in that place !

I had the same happen to me - I didn't realise when I joined but you need to reply to a few threads before you try to start one, otherwise it goes into moderation. It will appear though - mine did, which is why I have two intro threads!

Good to see you on here!

Been looking for you, had to join the kit one to try to leave you a pm...
If you did, then I didn't receive it :(

posting a build is the same as before except when you click on Post or whatever you have to wait for the robot to add you to the forum. It has a moving icon on the top right...
We're on XenForo here, the same as before the … fuss, so things work as we know and perhaps love.

Anyway pleased you are hear

all the gossip from the other site is true, JR and myself do take seperate baths....
I'm guessing that's because you don't like yours set on fire.

I had the same happen to me - I didn't realise when I joined but you need to reply to a few threads before you try to start one, otherwise it goes into moderation.
Ah, OK, that might explain it.

Good to see you on here!
Thanks to you too :)

Latest posts

Back