Hi from Canada!

alexe094

Hello everyone!

Happy to be here! I'm Alexandra and I'm from Quebec, Canada. I've been doing scale modeling for 2 years, almost 3, mainly gunpla and Warhammer minis. I'm interested on buying my first airplane model soon or maybe a Star Trek model, since it's one of my favorite sci-fi franchise. I'm still considering myself a newbie, since i still have a lot of stuff to learn, but I'm willing to :)

Welcome!!!!!
Many great people here with good advice.
Keep in mind:
Some kits you build, some build you.

Welcome to the madness. There are some very knowledgeable people here. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask, someone will know the answer. Post lots of pics of your builds.

Hello everyone!

Happy to be here! I'm Alexandra and I'm from Quebec, Canada. I've been doing scale modeling for 2 years, almost 3, mainly gunpla and Warhammer minis. I'm interested on buying my first airplane model soon or maybe a Star Trek model, since it's one of my favorite sci-fi franchise. I'm still considering myself a newbie, since i still have a lot of stuff to learn, but I'm willing to :)
Hi and welcome to the forum. Tamiya do some nice aircraft kit's, probably go for mid scale to start with, say 1/48. Post plenty of photos as you go and just ask for advice if you need it, lot's of great members here always ready to help. Pantherman

Tamiya is a great start for your first aircraft kit. They're practically put themselves together and bulletproof.
You mentioned you do WarHammer figures. Look no further than getting the Star Trek Bridge kit…

https://www.hobbylinc.com/amt-star-...MI4faO_7qfiAMV7FtHAR1itArzEAQYAiABEgLhffD_BwE

I did that as a kid back in the 70s. I did another when they rereleased it again. Fond memories building it.
That kit is one that's really interesting for me

Latest posts

Back