Just when you think you've got everything organized....

B

Black Sheep 1

Hi guys,

Well....for the past few days I've been trying to get my "mojo" back on building models.
Mainly thanks to Grendels and his video on building the Revell Snap Tite Tie Fighter, I got curious and went out and got me Darth Vader's Tie Fighter (also a Revell Snaptite kit).
It took me about 45 minutes to an hour to get this nice kit built up.

_MG_3586_zpsfb1c5ab5.jpg
I had a lot of fun building this thing.

It even comes with The Dark Lord of the Sith himself!
_MG_3588_zps3a18c295.jpg
(I had to play with the exposure setting on Photoshop to be able to see Darth clearly).

Anyways, back to the subject.
So tonight I'm trying to get on with a "generic brand" 1/48 P-40E I picked up on Ebag a while back.
Let me tell you, it's been very frustrating.
I thought I had everything organized and where I could find it easily.
But when you live in a small apartment and your work are is shared with your bedroom, sometimes things just disappear!
It's taken me over an hour just to set up to spray some primer and Zinc Green Chrome in the cockpit of this kit.
It's so frustrating!
I need to do something short of moving to a two bedroom apartment or buying a house......yeah right!
Grrrrr! :mad:

That looks like it was a good model. And I almost picked one up yesterday.

As for organizing. I am still unpacking from moving in August. So I have not had the time it takes to organize my work room the way I want it to be. I am getting closer to it however.

If you want some suggestions, just go to the man cave thread. Plenty of examples of that there.

Latest posts

Back