Missing Part

TJBegin

I have a hunch I know the answer to this question but: here goes. I'm missing a part in my model kit (or I somehow lost it). Is there a way to get one part for a model? I tried before with Revell with zero response. This also is a Revell kit. It's the rear axle assembly (part #33) so I'm kind of screwed without it. Any suggestions……?

IMG_8245.jpeg

I have a hunch I know the answer to this question but: here goes. I'm missing a part in my model kit (or I somehow lost it). Is there a way to get one part for a model? I tried before with Revell with zero response. This also is a Revell kit. It's the rear axle assembly (part #33) so I'm kind of screwed without it. Any suggestions……?

View attachment 117649
If it's the 2024 release you should easily be able to get spares from revell customer services hopefully. Not my topic but worth a try. Pantherman

I have had Revell send me sprues. They sent it free of charge even though I was the one who broke the part.

View attachment 117649
Where do you live TJ?
I am sure I have a extra rearend, message me.

Do you have a spare parts stash? If so, you might find one there. In the meantime, let me check my spare parts stash. I "might" have something but let me look tonight when I have a bit of down time and ge back to you.

Latest posts

Back