Name changes

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Ok this is getting confusing now i see 2 that have changed there names. Name changes should not be on a forum as we get to know each other it gets rater confusing.

spud said:
Ok this is getting confusing now i see 2 that have changed there names. Name changes should not be on a forum as we get to know each other it gets rater confusing.

I 2nd the motion on the floor.

I swear I won't change it again. ;D And besides this name is a lot easier.

Sorry if there's any confusion guys. I want to hopefully bring in some more dollar to the family and get some more commission work under my belt, and also the magazines I have been published in have me as 'John Simmons' as the author. So merseajohn didn't quite look right or as professional. But please call me what you want :p
MJ JS
Lol

JohnSimmons said:
But please call me what you want :p
MJ JS
Lol

Just not; "Late for dinner", eh...right? ;D
or maybe "JS the modeler formally known as MJ" - we would have to find you some cool name replacing unpronounceable symbol however.

i can understand the reasoning mj but its a pain in the arse. :D

Spud, Im too stupid to even recognize that anyone even changed there names LOL. If it werent for your post and the guilties explanations, Id have never even knew ;D Thanks for pointing this out to us ha ha. Spuds on the ball man.

spud said:
i can understand the reasoning mj but its a pain in the arse. :D

Who's MJ???? and how has this new guy "JohnSimmons" reached "overdose" already???? Someone needs to tell Scott that the site has been hacked!!!! Is Anonymous after SMA.com now????? hahahahahaha

;D

I've changed a few names for people over the yeras, who had a valid argument to do so, but it is not a 'normal' policy of the forum.

Well...I thought about asking to have my name changed from Mr Lucky to Erik.......but the story behind Mr Lucky is kinda fun. So....you guys can call me Mr Lucky, Erik, E, just about anything really....

Erik

Well you 41 posts so it wouldn't be that noticeable with but when someone have lotsa posts you start to wonder where they came from. :)

One thing I would ask of you guys is just to put your old name in your sig for a while as I may not be the only one who will be wondering who the hell is this guy :)

spud said:
One thing I would ask of you guys is just to put your old name in your sig for a while as I may not be the only one who will be wondering who the hell is this guy :)

;D I promise to you that I´ll never change my name to "Peanut Butter" ;D ;D

Come on Spud ...He still has the same Avatar & sig !! ...you sleeping ? ;D ;D ;D

(Not ) John Simmons ;D

LOL, that's the only reason i knew who it was :)

mj cheeky sod :D but when u do change the avatar and sig ill still know its u now :D

Spud even if you did change your name you'd be easy to notice as your one of the only ones I ever noticed having over a gazillion posts and of course the Tater in your profile LOL. :eek:

Latest posts

Back