Oh look! It's a Swede!

Jocke

Hey all, name's Jocke.

I'm a 22 year old guy from southern Sweden and I've just recently started modelling again, after 9 or 10 years of just doing warhammer-stuff. My skills arent that advanced, but I'm working on it!

Big Sci-Fi fan, so I'm planning on doing alot of that stuff when my economy improves. Also been dreaming about doing a kickass diorama for some time (I've pretty much been planning it for the last 5 years), so I'm also going to that sometime.

Any questions? No? Great!

Hi Jocke,
Welcome to the Nerd Herd. Thanks for signing up. Great to hear you're back into the hobby.
Cool.

Hey Jocke! Welcome!!! :)

You're already a step ahead doing Warhammer stuff :) Can't wait to see what ya com up with :)

Might put some of my warhammer stuff up then :)

Here's what I'm working on right now. Beware, it's a really big picture. http://www.jokkocze.com/filer/img/modeller/01_Panzer_IV/IMG_2148.JPG

Started it a few years ago and I thought that it was time to finish it. Needs some sanding and puttying, but I reckon that it might end up nice.
Also, the tamiya primer that I've been using isnt quite like the games workshop spray, so it'll take some getting used to.

Nice good ol Panzer there! :) Go make a thread on it in the armour forum and keep us updated! :)

Latest posts

Back