Show us your collection

rookie

This is not a toy
Finally got around to purchasing a glass cabinet to display my finished works. Before I had this my builds would go in boxes under the bed to protect the from little fingers and paws... Pics not the best, but you get the idea. My next thing is to start to make some bases.

3dc8c59edc694bd69cfdad8727276404_zps6071d20b.jpg

So lets see how you guys display your masterpieces !! ;D

Very nice, I bet that was a lovely feeling putting those great kits in the cabinet rather than having them under the bed!

What is that tank at the top center? I know its some British WW1 thing, and it looks sweet, very appealing color scheme!

Scott, were you in the Military at some point in your life or is Military just the genre you have the most interest in ? You know EVERYTHING and anything there is to know about Tanks and Armor ha ha. That or it may be the fact you own a hobby shop ha ha.

hooterville75 said:
Scott, were you in the Military at some point in your life or is Military just the genre you have the most interest in ? You know EVERYTHING and anything there is to know about Tanks and Armor ha ha. That or it may be the fact you own a hobby shop ha ha.

I was for a short time, but I just know my tanks, most anyway, aircraft, weapons, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Back