Squadron hobbies 25% off sale

I did place an order, and when it gets in, I will put it under: New to your stash. Just couldn't resist 25% off on top of some items already at 10% to 20% off. Got some good discounts on models outside my normal builds.

I was looking and comparing Squadron's prices to those on Sprue Brothers and even withthe 25% discount it hame to a higher price than SB. (like that HB M1070 HET).

Black Sheep 1 said:
I was looking and comparing Squadron's prices to those on Sprue Brothers and even withthe 25% discount it hame to a higher price than SB. (like that HB M1070 HET).

Like all things, it depends upon what you re buying. I did price shop and what I bought was cheaper. Plus Squadron is only 150 miles from me so shipping is pretty cheap, and I have the order the next day.

Just shows you are a smart consumer! ;)

Grendels said:
Black Sheep 1 said:

Like all things, it depends upon what you re buying. I did price shop and what I bought was cheaper. Plus Squadron is only 150 miles from me so shipping is pretty cheap, and I have the order the next day.

Just shows you are a smart consumer! ;)

Is Squadron open to the public?

Latest posts

Back