Star Wars holiday special

I've tried several times to watch it all the way through, but I just can't its just so bad, even for comedy value lol. The cartoon isn't that awfull though and can be found as a sort of Easter egg on the blu ray's. That's about as close as Lucas is going to release it. Grendels see if you can watch the part when Chewie's wife is watching that cookery program I dare ya! :p
The Star Wars Holiday Special: Stir Whip Beat!
Actually this version is pretty funny

merseajohn said:
I've tried several times to watch it all the way through, but I just can't its just so bad, even for comedy value lol. The cartoon isn't that awfull though and can be found as a sort of Easter egg on the blu ray's. That's about as close as Lucas is going to release it. Grendels see if you can watch the part when Chewie's wife is watching that cookery program I dare ya! :p
The Star Wars Holiday Special: Stir Whip Beat!
Actually this version is pretty funny

I did before I posted this. I watched the whole thing.....

merseajohn said:
Your a brave 'er man than me lol

What is not to like? In the special we have:

Itchy building an X-wing model
Cooking
Singing
The Millennium Falcon with RED engines (It is at 39:46 for those that are curious)
Vintage commercials
The first appearance of Boba Fett

I just finished watching it.
Oh boy was that bad!
Even the animated part was terrible!
It looked like it was drawn by a wookie!

I can now understand why Lucas wants it gone. The acting was terrible!
I can only guess but I'm sure the director of this "thing" and the writers never got another job in Hollywood after this.

Now....I wonder why doesn't Lucas do a Holiday Special the way it should be (according to him) and directs it himself!

Latest posts

Back