Testors Olive Drab

hooterville75

Hey I have a question for you man ? I noticed in your info on your posts it says you bleed Olive Drab. I was just curious as to if when you have blood work done at the Drs office ever if your Phlabonimist ever asks any strange questions or just plain wondered why your blood was Green ? ;D

On the other hand the real reason for this post is that I just purchased a lot of 40 1/2 oz bottles of Model Master paint off Ebay. I got SIX bottles of Olive Drab in this lot (which only was supposed to get two) which will last me a lifetime seeing as Ive never yet done a Military model. I would be more then happy to send you four or five bottles of this color if you would like it as Im sure that one bottle will be more then sufficient to last me its shelf life. The other bottles will just sit and waste as Ill probably never have the need for that color. Up to you I have it and you can have it should you choose to want it. Let me know man.

Thanks,

Hooterville75

Re: Ken Abrams

My blood's not green, olive drab was a mix of black and yellow, not a drop of green was used. ;D

...and thanks for the offer but they would be wasted on me as well ...for a couple of reasons, one being I don't use Model Master (I believe it's an enamel?) and two I have a few extra bottles of OD in the paint brand I use as it is.

You'd be better off giving it to someone else, or putting it back on ebay. Thanks for the offer though.

Latest posts

Back