Thank you for having me!

EZoolander

I love the fact that there's such a great community of model builders, to see what they're creating and also get some tips on my own builds.

A couple of years ago I got back into model building. I hadn't built a model since my teenage years, and have really enjoyed getting back into it. I have to say there's a world of difference between building a model as an adult, and back when I was a kid. I remember getting models and asking for additional supplies, and my mom would ask:

"Do you have the model? Do you have cement? Do you have a can of krylon spray paint? That's all you need!" Now I buy what I want, when I want! Provided my wife doesn't give me the stink eye, of course!

Only downside to being in your 50's and looking for models is that the stuff I'm interested in generally is out of production, and is often in the realm of "collector's items", carrying that price tag.

Anyhow...here are a few of the things I've put together. I need to work on a better way of displaying them.

I'm currently finishing off a Battlestar Pegasus from Moebius.
PXL_20240525_134545509.MP.jpg1000005903.jpg1000005904.jpg1000005905.jpg1000005906.jpg1000005907.jpg1000005908.jpg

I love the fact that there's such a great community of model builders, to see what they're creating and also get some tips on my own builds.

A couple of years ago I got back into model building. I hadn't built a model since my teenage years, and have really enjoyed getting back into it. I have to say there's a world of difference between building a model as an adult, and back when I was a kid. I remember getting models and asking for additional supplies, and my mom would ask:

"Do you have the model? Do you have cement? Do you have a can of krylon spray paint? That's all you need!" Now I buy what I want, when I want! Provided my wife doesn't give me the stink eye, of course!

Only downside to being in your 50's and looking for models is that the stuff I'm interested in generally is out of production, and is often in the realm of "collector's items", carrying that price tag.

Anyhow...here are a few of the things I've put together. I need to work on a better way of displaying them.

I'm currently finishing off a Battlestar Pegasus from Moebius.
View attachment 117718View attachment 117717View attachment 117716View attachment 117715View attachment 117714View attachment 117713View attachment 117712
Some nice builds you have there. Displaying stuff is always difficult is space is limited. Most of my previous builds are wrapped in paper and stored in old amazon boxes.

One day, maybe, I will get the chance to display some of them but for now I just look back over old photos to remind me. Pantherman

Welcome!!!! I admit I am jealous of your Battlestar!!
Nice builds, post pictures as you go on new builds, we like to see.

You're welcome. If it's not an imposition, could you post a couple pictures of your super-deformed Viper? I know a fella workin' on one and I wanna show it to him.

Rob.

I would appreciate it?

Rob.

Welcome to the fun.
I'm not a Sci-fi guy, but I like your builds.
We love to see pictures of present builds and post builds.

Latest posts

Back