This is getting silly !!!!

wouldnt it not be a radio controled kit? if not it would be pointless

Ok, but I want to see the box it comes in. Wonder what the postage would cost if you were to order it.

They already did a Jeep and a PzII in 1/6 so this isn't unexpected.

No it isn't RC, (I am sure it wouldn't take much to make it though) but it is a kit that has to be assembled and painted just like the 1/35 ones.

i had a 1/16 scale M-26 Pershing made by dragon, it broke down though... and things fell apart, it eventually got threw away. it was really cool beacuse it fired 6mm plastic airsoft pellets out its barrel, and i could climb the steepest hills no RC car could with just a little bit of "throttle application" eventually the sound stopped working, then then some wires came loose and i had to repair them, then the entire tank took a dump... :'(

You guys wanna see some real large-scale armor models? Check out East Coast Armory:

http://eastcoastarmory.com/index.htm

Some of you may know him as "armorguy" over at FineScaleModeler's forum. Or if you're fortunate enough to live here in the East Coast, you may have met him at Jerseycon and MosquitoCon in Wayne, NJ. His builds are astounding. I met him at MosquitoCon, when he was displaying his US T-28 Super Heavy Tank, just an amazing build.

1/ 6 tanks are nothing new. there are many groups for the RC ones all over. Most prominently in the UK. Hell i have a 1/6 Leopard 2A6 in my garage.

Yeah there is plenty of big RC tanks out there which I can understand ....but a 1/6 static plastic kit ?? It wont fit into the display cabinet too easy ;D

Chris.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is geared toward their 'Battle Barbie' figures, not really modelers.

I even recall a website with huge dioramas in peoples 'yards' with 1/6 tanks and trains and figures...

Latest posts

Back