War in Color - Netflix

Junkie

So last night I started watching the War in Color documentary on Netflix.

WOW! So amazing. Not the color so much, but the history. Facinating.

Mmm wonder if I can see that in the UK? So I bet you want to build a tank now eh?

top series i don'y think its on the uk netflix yet john but it has got the bbc doc auschwitz it a must see

Ian said:
Do you mean "The Color of War" series?

Nope...it's called World War II in Colour. Just amazing really. The complete political history, easy to understand. Tons of footage. Can't wait to watch more tonight.

Huh, must be different in the US. The only one I can find is the 13 part series "The Color of War".

QVdQP.jpg

Ah it's DVD, that's why. I'm on streaming only and it doesn't show search results for DVDs (which is kinda dumb).

Sucks. Get the DVD man. If you're interested in learning about the history of 30s and 40s...it's all in this.

Lots of cool stuff I can't get up here either.

I've got netflix so I am going to have to check this out. I just finished Band of Brothers the other week, that was awesome.

There was a good 10 part series on History Channel Canada called War Story. 10 30 min eps, follows Canadian soldiers from the start of the war right through to VE day.

Just watched eps 5, 6, and 7 which was basically Sicily, Ortona and Rome, very interesting series. Talk to surviving vets that were there, very emotional in parts.

im in Ireland and have the U.S netflix and it is on there. have a look trough your settings in your account for what you like to watch and stuff it might be something to do with that

It's streaming for you? Huh, I can only see it under DVD. Prefs seem fine, and search should return everything that's available.

Can you post a screenshot? I'm just curious.

ill take a pic for you as its on my apple tv, i cant watch it on pc as i get directed to the crappy Irish one

ok now this is Annoying i was half way trough it and it seems to be missing from netflix now

Latest posts

Back