White Star from Babylon 5 (resin)

YOULI

That which does not kill us makes us stronger !
Here is my WARP resin of the White Star. I love Babylon 5 a lot. One of the rare SF TV Series that was correctly broadcast in France, with a regular and very correct VHS selling too.

When I found that there was some resin kit, i bought some... And was very disappointed. The resin is fragile, like a sand-rock, full of pin-holes and bubbles, or even raised bubbles... I spend days and days sanding and fixing the few parts of this thing.

I ended up with a good result, thanks for the Createx painting (paint effect) and the Gizmotron decals.
I really don't know how I will work on my other WARP resin kits (Starship Troopers, Babylon 5, Star Trek), but I do know that will be a lot of challenging built.

Some older pictures.

Photo49.jpg
Photo48.jpgPhoto47.jpgPhoto46.jpgPhoto45.jpg

Some WIP to show you how I painted it...

Again, I tried to do some "water" effect and seawhales kinda textures but the final effect is done with the beautiful Gizmotron Decals... :D

Excellent work on that. I have a little bitty one in my stash somewhere that needs to be done

The little gizmotron model ? Me too ! :D The decal is the very same but smaller... It should be easy to do, assemble, paint and all. Easier than with the big one as a matter of fact...

Back