55 Chevy

Rob

I think it's a typical car kit for beginners. The body is pretty nice. This is just first coat after primer I have to wet sand this and then paint her again. Nothing fancy. It's just basically the outline I like. I think trying to detail these things up is going to be a waste of time. That's just me. Otto came driving up and said would you like me to put a round through this mess? Naturally I declined. And I told him if your tank gets captured? I will haul it with my next build. Tamia's 40-ton tank hauler. I should be getting that Friday and I think that's going to be a fun build. Happy 4th to all. Be safe. FNG

20240626_201217.jpg

20240703_101411.jpg

20240703_122140.jpg

Airbrushed the other tone for the two-tone body. Gloss black. Man that's a hard color to work with if you're putting it on a shiny car. Tomorrow I'll mask off for all the chrome trim. I use model master Chrome silver enamel paint. My God that is some great stuff for Chrome. I'm going to be sorry to see the last of it go cuz I don't think they're going to be making it anymore. And I still have about six or seven bottles of their buffing metalizers. Aluminum plate and magnesium, and steel to name a few. I thought they worked great I don't know why they're getting rid of it unless it's climate change bullshit

20240704_180343.jpg

Latest posts

Back