ANOTHER Brit here

BOATMAN

HI ALL well another BRIT here my name is chris an ive been building models for 60 odd year on an off but on most of the time an my cheif likes are big r/c warships an 1/32 scale aircraft of which ive built one big tomcat an im now building a 1/32 scale superhornet whit lights
chrisb

CHRIS!!! Good to see you on here - I hope you and Jen are both well!
HI Rimmer yes fineally made it on here an yes jen is a bit better over her depresshion an to jion you guys an im now on other sites as well now havin a look around how do you post pics ?
ATB sir chrisb an jen

Good to see you Chris, pop some pics of 'tiger' up, I'm sure folks here will love it..

HI Rimmer yes fineally made it on here an yes jen is a bit better over her depresshion an to jion you guys an im now on other sites as well now havin a look around how do you post pics ?
ATB sir chrisb an jen
Dead simple Chris,
click the little picture icon at the top of your post, browse where you want the pics to come from..(the location on your P.C. ) press post.. and tadaaaa as if by magic .. they appear on your post..(just like they used to do on the other place).

Good to see you Chris, pop some pics of 'tiger' up, I'm sure folks here will love it..
HI Langy yes will do soon but only just arrived on here so i need to find out how to post pics here an great to be here but first need to find out how to navigate around this forum
ATB
Chrisb

Welcome!!!!!
We built a bigger table, so pull up a chair!!
Many great people here, established and new alike, post lots of pictures of your builds, we like to see.

Welcome!!!!!
We built a bigger table, so pull up a chair!!
Many great people here, established and new alike, post lots of pictures of your builds, we like to see.
HI Down time WELL ive got several builds of ships an planes but these are from a few yrs ago as my HMS TIGER SCRATCHBUILD was a 7 yr build with reseach at near 8ft long with working features an SCRATCHBUILD OF USS Nimtz CVN 68 aircraft carrier in 1/44 scale at 9ft long long with again working features an that was also a 7 yr AN if you all would like to see the builds then there is a lot of pictures an my HMS NORFOLK type 23 frigate in 1/72 scale also like the others above all R/C an sailing models just say as i dont want too take over the forum so if you like i will just post a few pics of each builds ?
chrisb

How y'all are.

Rob.
HI Eagle -1 ok thank you sir an i see you like SIFI an so do i as im a bit of a trekkie as built the big 1/350 movie vershion of USS ENTERPRISE with lights
an so nice to be here as i know JR an mike an rimmer an langy so i wont be lonely lol
ATB SIR chrisb

HI Down time WELL ive got several builds of ships an planes but these are from a few yrs ago as my HMS TIGER SCRATCHBUILD was a 7 yr build with reseach at near 8ft long with working features an SCRATCHBUILD OF USS Nimtz CVN 68 aircraft carrier in 1/44 scale at 9ft long long with again working features an that was also a 7 yr AN if you all would like to see the builds then there is a lot of pictures an my HMS NORFOLK type 23 frigate in 1/72 scale also like the others above all R/C an sailing models just say as i dont want too take over the forum so if you like i will just post a few pics of each builds ?
chrisb
Go for it!!
Go big or go home!!! :cool:

WELL Down time which build would you like to see first as i said will just post a few pics of each build as there are quite a few pics unless you want to see the whole builds an there are maybe hundered or so so pics of some builds so which build ? as it been a while as ive been off line with p/c probs but im back on line now
chrisb

HI ALL well another BRIT here my name is chris an ive been building models for 60 odd year on an off but on most of the time an my cheif likes are big r/c warships an 1/32 scale aircraft of which ive built one big tomcat an im now building a 1/32 scale superhornet whit lights
chrisb
Hi and welcome to the forum. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back