ANOTHER Brit here

What's the biggest?
I'm not one for appetizers, and desert is usually 2nd or 3rds of the main course.
HI Down time well my USS NIMITZ 9ft long is the biggest so i'll post some build pics of her an do you want to see the whole build ? or just a few main pics as there are a lot of pics of nimitz an then i'll post some of my other builds if you all want to see them ? but gettin late to night so i will post the pics over the next few days ok ?
chrisb

Hey, Chris, good to see you here too :) This forum may look slightly different to how the old one used to, but that's really only the colours and some other minor things — the actual way it works is exactly the same, so hopefully you should be able to use it soon enough :)

HI Down time well my USS NIMITZ 9ft long is the biggest so i'll post some build pics of her an do you want to see the whole build ? or just a few main pics as there are a lot of pics of nimitz an then i'll post some of my other builds if you all want to see them ? but gettin late to night so i will post the pics over the next few days ok ?
chrisb
That would be most impressive!!!!

HI ALL well another BRIT here my name is chris an ive been building models for 60 odd year on an off but on most of the time an my cheif likes are big r/c warships an 1/32 scale aircraft of which ive built one big tomcat an im now building a 1/32 scale superhornet whit lights
chrisb
Really, you build big boats, do you sit in them and sail on a pond with a pirates hat on and a parrot in your crutch......

Gotcha!!!

Welcome Chris, a lot of old friends here to welcome you, JR (Old git), Jakko, Scottie, Si and me Scratchbuilder plus a few more rejects from the old place....

Mike.

Really, you build big boats, do you sit in them and sail on a pond with a pirates hat on and a parrot in your crutch......

Gotcha!!!

Welcome Chris, a lot of old friends here to welcome you, JR (Old git), Jakko, Scottie, Si and me Scratchbuilder plus a few more rejects from the old place....

Mike.
HI Mike good to hear from you sir an any chance of fiitin your old grocho mark on as your avatar as that used to make me laugh very funny that chap was just like you sir

Back