Anyone play guitar

guitar-smash.gif

i still miss John, i dont think either of those had strings on them but i bet the neck of that guitar in animal house is worth big bucks if someone kept that prop.

I play the Moonshine Jug on my front porch in my overalls chewing on a piece of Fox Tail millet grass does that count lol. Yeeeee Haw! Lol

Seriously no I always wanted to but never could get the hang of it so I gave it up. I figured I would leave it to the pros. BTW I am from the Ozark Foothills of Missouri.

Last edited:
Im trying to learn is why i ask. Seems i have no talent for it either. You want my finger to bend how? Well if i could do that wemon would be lined up at the door LOL

i still miss John, i dont think either of those had strings on them but i bet the neck of that guitar in animal house is worth big bucks if someone kept that prop.
Don't assume that observation. Jeff Jarrett's guitars always had strings on them when he smashes them. LOL! Look closely if you're a wrestling fan.

Yes but pretty rusty at it. Don't pick it up much anymore. Perhaps I'll dust it off and pick some tunes. Probably needs new strings.

I play the Moonshine Jug on my front porch in my overalls chewing on a piece of Fox Tail millet grass does that count lol. Yeeeee Haw! Lol

Seriously no I always wanted to but never could get the hang of it so I gave it up. I figured I would leave it to the pros. BTW I am from the Ozark Foothills of Missouri.
I'm in the southern Ozarks of Missouri one county above Arkansas. Out in the deep woods. Check out the copperhead thread I posted not too long ago. Those buggers are active.

Latest posts

Back