Anyone playing Black Ops II on PC ???

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
If so, my SteamID is T-Badger......hope to see some familiar names out there :)

Na, no cod game will ever Live up to Cod 4. and no cod game since then or the new one will be as good or better than BF3.

and the steam price over in Europe is Ridiculous â'¬59.99

I was a HUGE fan of COD before they screwd Infinity wards gameplay whent downhill from there feel more like a moder CounterStike gameplay now so i switch to BF3

I used to play BF3, but the terrible launch and game support left a bad taste in my mouth. As well as the gun nerfs, rule changes, and persistent hackers on the PC version. It was fun while it lasted but being a 20+ Star Colonel lost its luster.

This one is actually quite fun. I did like COD4 and I would say this brings back very similar gameplay style. Yet, i dont think I would pay that much for the European copy. THATS INSANELY EXPENSIVE....

Yea steam rip us off, the price on steam uk is prob cheaper, and that is for all games

I stopped playing bf3 for a wile but I'm kinda getting back into it now :)

I'll add you later on steam badger :)

The only game I have on Steam is Skyrim, but I can't play that on my netbook, which is all I have right now.

I played Skyrim to death last year when it came out, I kninda miss that game. Havent played it since the Vampire expansion.

Still playing WOT here. On the World of Planes Beta as well...but just don't find it as good. They just did an update today, so may dl that to see if it has improved any. Found it slow and clunky to be honest....don't know why it would be any different than WOT as far as smoothness. Still waiting on them to release World of Battleships....that will be fun! Like tanks....only on water, and with more bigger guns!

Lol. i applied to the beta but that wasn't that long ago so im hoping to get on there at some point and see what it looks like for my self.

Well I got the game for PS3 at the midnight release, had a good day at it yesterday but can't get online at all today!

Typical Sony usually get some problems, mind you there were 270,000 people online before it all died!

Latest posts

Back