British Mastif

not that i know of. i would love one my self. big ol beast that she is,

Elm City Hobbies said:
Check Accurate Armor. If anyone did a kit of that vehicle, it would be them.

already been there mate and no joy :)

you'd think someone would turn one out or an american version with british options... ah well i guess its just gonna have to go on the wish list

Actually Cromwell Models released one a few years back, I know of at least two guys who got one and say it's typical Cromwell quality. Super hard to come buy and other than going to Euro and getting one in person, or finding one on eBay...?

*note: I am only putting this out there for info, I am aware of all the problems people dealing with Cromwell have had over the years and the plethora of threads/posts etc. on various forums. Lets not turn this into a discussion about that. ;)

Ken Abrams said:
Actually Cromwell Models released one a few years back, I know of at least two guys who got one and say it's typical Cromwell quality. Super hard to come buy and other than going to Euro and getting one in person, or finding one on eBay...?

*note: I am only putting this out there for info, I am aware of all the problems people dealing with Cromwell have had over the years and the plethora of threads/posts etc. on various forums. Lets not turn this into a discussion about that. ;)

Ken thanks for the info, but i thought that was a 1/72 scale kit and not a 1/35th one... i'll go and take a look when i get back home from this nightshift.

Latest posts

Back