SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

I hope that when I die my wife sells my guns and car parts for what they're worth not what I told her the cost was.
It is amazing that all my kit's were purchased when they had 40% or more off. Or the best one is they were old stock so it was buy one and get one free.

I guess that all modelers are just really lucky to find these deals.............Pantherman

I never intend to grow a stash, around 30+ kits now. I left the room and turned off the lights, like rabbits I tell you, like rabbits.......
I bought 5 kits when I re-started the hobby in March '23. I just looked at my stash and I now have 80 kits (this includes the three WIP's) and have completed 20.
DT has it right, just like rabbits. :p

But I just got a 2018 kit because...SALE! (and I've never built a Panther)
Looky what else I found in my "old" stash. The price tag indicates the age.

1727472853296.png

EDIT TO ADD:
I have a small collection of Squadron/Signal books, the "walk arounds" were the best, but the "In action" ones were cool too. Just a bit sad that books are dead in the 21st century, I keep telling myself that the fans of radio-drama shows felt the same way.

Last edited:
Next time the missus tells you have too many model kits, ask her when was the last time you looked in her closet with her shoes collection and countless clothes where at least half she hasn't worn yet,

She pulled that on me once and I responded as told above. She shut up pretty quick. She had no counter argument comment to me then.

Next time the missus tells you have too many model kits, ask her when was the last time you looked in her closet with her shoes collection and countless clothes where at least half she hasn't worn yet,

She pulled that on me once and I responded as told above. She shut up pretty quick. She had no counter argument comment to me then.
Before I got into this, I once told my wife fishing is my mistress......
Didn't take to kindy to that, now I have a new mistress...... ;)

Latest posts

Back