Cute girl

whiskee said:
get her cell phone number and then send her a dirty cell phone pic. thats the sure fire way to a womens heart.

:eek:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OH ! C´mon Whiskee !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ACE!

"walk, don´t run" (Ventures) NEVER RUSH, NEVER !

"... keep your eyes on the road and the hands upon the wheel" (Roadhouse Blues - The Doors)

... and ... from my personal experience: it is DANGEROUS to play the flirting game at job: if things go to hell and the shit really hits the fan, I can assure you that the working days together in that place are going to have a "strange taste", to say it in a very polite way... ::)

Good Luck, and keep Self-Control & Calmness flying @ 50.000 ft , Ace.

LMAO I was just joking. Never do that or you will have a case against you. I will say though I am surprised how many girls have sent me "rated r" pics shortly after exchanging numbers. Its almost like its expected these days. Kind of sad, and quite a turn off. Its like seeing the present before you get a chance to unwrap it.

whiskee said:
LMAO I was just joking.
;D ;D ;D Whiskee mate ! I knew, lad, I knew.... don´t worry... I´ve "sailed" enough in life to detect a joke like this one, ha,ha,ha,ha... ;D ;D ;D

Never do that or you will have a case against you.
It is evident: and too... it is a matter of very, very bad & poor taste, and lower level personality. No person (woman / man) ... no girl from the "Club Strip" of Fort Bragg ( I say Fort Bragg cause I suppose the majority of us know how thinks work around large military bases, to make an example that will surely be understood, as you living in N.America will know F.Bragg base almost for sure) would deserve that kind of treatment or message. I personally have always loathed that kind if disrespect, and I didn´t care if it was a rank, an NCO, or an Officer, a Boss, a clerck, or the son of Vladimir Putin

I will say though I am surprised how many girls have sent me "rated r" pics shortly after exchanging numbers.
I can´t believe what I´m reading, Whiskee ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ Never happened to me. maybe I´m too old (43 yo).

Its almost like its expected these days.
Fully agree, but again: never happened to me.

Kind of sad, and quite a turn off. Its like seeing the present before you get a chance to unwrap it.
Unless you have enough hours of flight to know either what is what you´re looking for, what is whay you have in front of you, or you have perfectly clear what are you expecting and not expecting. I think you understand me perfectly.

Cheers
RG

Just keep your feet on the ground, Ace and everything will be find... and one sure thing try not to impress her much, make her think about you...

whiskee said:
get her cell phone number and then send her a dirty cell phone pic. thats the sure fire way to a womens heart.

LOL!

i cant even do that, my cellphone is broke.

Eastrock said:
Just keep your feet on the ground, Ace and everything will be find... and one sure thing try not to impress her much, make her think about you...

lol... me keep my feet on the ground, baby im meant to fly!!! im not trying to impress anyone, she dont like me for me... to darn bad. ;D

thanks for the encouragement bud. ;)

whiskee said:
LMAO I was just joking. Never do that or you will have a case against you. I will say though I am surprised how many girls have sent me "rated r" pics shortly after exchanging numbers. Its almost like its expected these days. Kind of sad, and quite a turn off. Its like seeing the present before you get a chance to unwrap it.

its a good laugh bud, thats for sure ;)

"hay baby, want some pure beef!!!"

take a picture of a stake and text it to her...

one of you guys told me to be straight forward, and not beet around the bush, but im not. you see im old fashioned, i do not want to just date her, i want to be her friend first a little more, get to know her a little better. I want to cort her... ya know guys... besides she just got done with a boyfriend who was not so nice.

13aceofspades13 said:
one of you guys told me to be straight forward, and not beet around the bush, but im not. you see im old fashioned, i do not want to just date her, i want to be her friend first a little more, get to know her a little better. I want to cort her... ya know guys... besides she just got done with a boyfriend who was not so nice.

Me. That's being wishy washy politely. You are either interested in her as a potential girlfriend you'd like to date, or not. Courting, is dating.

Of very important note. Her past is hers. Her choice what she wants to do next. You want to be a friend, to her fine. If that's all you want from her in the future. But, don't you play the love sick fool wondering why she didn't want to be with you when she starts dating others and not you. Just saying.

whiskee said:

He can't do that until he's in politics. I'm sure it will never leak out on the 'net or news then.

Oh, and accidentally hit 'Send all'.

Jelly said:
whiskee said:
LMAO I was just joking.
;D ;D ;D Whiskee mate ! I knew, lad, I knew.... don´t worry... I´ve "sailed" enough in life to detect a joke like this one, ha,ha,ha,ha... ;D ;D ;D

Never do that or you will have a case against you.
It is evident: and too... it is a matter of very, very bad & poor taste, and lower level personality. No person (woman / man) ... no girl from the "Club Strip" of Fort Bragg ( I say Fort Bragg cause I suppose the majority of us know how thinks work around large military bases, to make an example that will surely be understood, as you living in N.America will know F.Bragg base almost for sure) would deserve that kind of treatment or message. I personally have always loathed that kind if disrespect, and I didn´t care if it was a rank, an NCO, or an Officer, a Boss, a clerck, or the son of Vladimir Putin

I will say though I am surprised how many girls have sent me "rated r" pics shortly after exchanging numbers.
I can´t believe what I´m reading, Whiskee ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ Never happened to me. maybe I´m too old (43 yo).

Its almost like its expected these days.
Fully agree, but again: never happened to me.

Kind of sad, and quite a turn off. Its like seeing the present before you get a chance to unwrap it.
Unless you have enough hours of flight to know either what is what you´re looking for, what is whay you have in front of you, or you have perfectly clear what are you expecting and not expecting. I think you understand me perfectly.

Cheers
RG

Yea you are very right. The one thing I must say about getting the pics on my phone is it MUST be the age gap.i am married now, but when I was dating a few years back at least 3 of 4 girls I dated sent me pics that could be classified as inappropriate very early into the relationship . These girls were not of low-class either just normal 20 something southern girls. Maybe its insecurity that makes them do that, or technology making it so easy. Your 43 that's not old at all but I am 27, and i was around 24-25 when I was a bachelor and the girls were all early 20's. They grew up with cell phones in their hands. At the time i was also an over the trucker, so the long distance may have played a role too. There is no denying that with current tech, the nature dating has been changed along with,

lol Ace thats kind of how my one worked out. she worked as a sales assistent/manager were i worked one thing that got severly interested was her Rack, man i drolled over them for a long time then out of teh blue i get a call to com meet her in town and walla 7 years later i cant get rid of her ;D not that i want to with her Assets ;D

Gundamhead said:
13aceofspades13 said:

Me. That's being wishy washy politely. You are either interested in her as a potential girlfriend you'd like to date, or not. Courting, is dating.

Of very important note. Her past is hers. Her choice what she wants to do next. You want to be a friend, to her fine. If that's all you want from her in the future. But, don't you play the love sick fool wondering why she didn't want to be with you when she starts dating others and not you. Just saying.

i can understand that point.

Latest posts

Back