Daughter & Airbrush - Super happy Dad

hooterville75

I know this is kind of off topic but I'm a super proud father at the moment so I have to tell this story. My daughters had a severe interest in the Airbrush since I got my first airbrush. I left her use it for a bit temporarily when I first got it until she dropped it and I got a bit angry. Ever since then shes not had such a interest in using it any more. My fault for getting a bit angry when she dropped it. We've since started working on a model together that shes done everything herself so far as I supervised. A Nascar kit. (Things are going well and will post pics of the completed build when finished).

So tonight were setting in the family room watching Jack Frost with her one friend as a family. I ask her "Hey Skeezicks, if you could only get one gift for Christmas this year what would be the one and only thing you would want to get"? She looked at me with such a serious look and said, "Dad, I'd love to get the Crayola Airbrush for kids so I can practice using an airbrush, show you that I can handle it with care and prove to you that I'm ready to start using your airbrush again".

Needless to say she stole my heart again making me the proudest Dad in the world. So happy she still has the desire to want to use a real airbrush and has such a interest in building scale models. So after an answer like that, Santa Clause is going to be bringing her her own some for Badger series airbrush. Haven't figured out which one yet but an airbrush will be in her stocking.

Not only did she prove to me she still wants to learn how to properly use an airbrush but tried to express her attempt to want to handle it with care to be able to use the real thing again. If shes willing to resort to a Crayola airbrush shes going to get the real thing.

Ok I'm done boasting about being a happy father now lol. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Super happy father right now. Pics to come of her build and ya all keep on building posting lots of pics. Enjoy the rest of our way too short weekend.

I'd be happy hearing that, too.

Especially the part about wanting to learn to use it right

haha what a gem talk about wrapping you around her finger :D

Latest posts

Back