Hello from Gloucester

janinej

Hello everyone,

Quite new to modelling although I have been helping my neighbour with his set and figurines for the last couple of years. Sorry for any dumb questions I may ask.

I'm mainly into painting figurines for sets or games. Any tips please feel free to message me.

JJ

Welcome to the Herd, Janine! Gloucester in the UK, in Canada, or here in the US? ("neighbour" makes me think Britain :)) You paint wargame figures? I paint 54mm figures, myself, but finish them in gloss. Along with building scale models, thought it takes me a long time anymore to finish anything.

I look forward to seeing your work!

Best regards,
Brad

Welcome to the Herd, Janine! Gloucester in the UK, in Canada, or here in the US? ("neighbour" makes me think Britain :)) You paint wargame figures? I paint 54mm figures, myself, but finish them in gloss. Along with building scale models, thought it takes me a long time anymore to finish anything.

I look forward to seeing your work!

Best regards,
Brad
Thank you Brad. These were the last figurines I painted for my neighbours railway set.
s-l225.jpg

I'm Gloucester UK

JJ

Hello everyone,

Quite new to modelling although I have been helping my neighbour with his set and figurines for the last couple of years. Sorry for any dumb questions I may ask.

I'm mainly into painting figurines for sets or games. Any tips please feel free to message me.

JJ
Welcome from Texas!
There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers :p
This is a great site with a lot of great guys with loads of great advice and comradery.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome from Texas!
There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers :p
This is a great site with a lot of great guys with loads of great advice and comradery.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Thank you Gary. Everyone has been very helpful and given good tips. There is so much stuff on this site every time I visit I learn something new.

I've already made some new friends on here and we chat on Teleguard now too. I've told my neighbour to sign up to the forum to and he said he will eventually lol.

JJ

Latest posts

Back