Hello from London's East End.

Aya

Evening everybody,
My name is John, but as you can see, i also answer to Aya. I do a little building of military kits, mostly German Armour but anything that takes my fancy really styrene wise. But i do have a fascination for painting figures, which i mostly have been doing of late. I do know a few of the lads on here and am looking forward to meeting lots more on the forum and getting a few builds under my belt. Sure i will enjoy the company and find a quiet corner. So i am off now to start finding my way around the site. Thank's for having me on board.

Welcome to the Herd!
Is "Aya" a Cockney nickname? :D
As far as figures go, do you have any favorite scales and subjects? Mine are the 18th century, especially the Seven Years War/French-and-Indian War, and the Kaiser's Army.
I look forward to seeing your work!
Best regards,
Brad

A postscript...

I just found your post with the figures and busts you painted, well done!

Evening everybody,
My name is John, but as you can see, i also answer to Aya. I do a little building of military kits, mostly German Armour but anything that takes my fancy really styrene wise. But i do have a fascination for painting figures, which i mostly have been doing of late. I do know a few of the lads on here and am looking forward to meeting lots more on the forum and getting a few builds under my belt. Sure i will enjoy the company and find a quiet corner. So i am off now to start finding my way around the site. Thank's for having me on board.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Thought I was reading my post as I too am into German armour and figure painting.

Mum never told me I had a twin brother. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back