Hello

ScatPack

In right I had already introduced myself. I'm Paul. I am a retired sailor and still currently.work in military aviation. I started building models when I was a kid. I got.out of them for about 25yrs or so, but a few years ago, I came back. What started as about 6 kits in my closet is no about 170, lol. I mostly build cars amd truck, but every once I awhile I'll dabble with military stuff.

In right I had already introduced myself. I'm Paul. I am a retired sailor and still currently.work in military aviation. I started building models when I was a kid. I got.out of them for about 25yrs or so, but a few years ago, I came back. What started as about 6 kits in my closet is no about 170, lol. I mostly build cars amd truck, but every once I awhile I'll dabble with military stuff.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Pantherman

My most recent completion. 1997 issue Revell 67 Corvette. Pegasus wheels/ tires and brake calipers. Re-sprayed all chrome with Molotow chrome, because factory chrome had disintegrated, wires engine adding aluminum coil amd made antenna out of 26g chrome craft wire from Hobby Lobby.
1000006912.jpg

Welcome to the Herd, SP! Thats a nice-lookin' Vette! Replacing the kit chrome turned out pretty well, too. I find I do that now as a matter of course, because the chrome looks too toy-like compared to paints or chrome products like Molotow.
I look forward to seeing more of your builds!
Best regards,
Brad

Welcome to the Herd, SP! Thats a nice-lookin' Vette! Replacing the kit chrome turned out pretty well, too. I find I do that now as a matter of course, because the chrome looks too toy-like compared to paints or chrome products like Molotow.
I look forward to seeing more of your builds!
Best regards,
Brad
I just got the revell chrome paint, going to try that next

Latest posts

Back