Hi all , just joined, been building dioramas all ww2, set in eastern Europe for 7 years. Was on another site but its changed to a different server

Old git

Was on another site but its changed to a different server, and now its so hard to find any thing. This is more like the old site.Will feel at home here.
been building dioramas all ww2, set in eastern Europe for 7 years.

Click on that framed picture icon , between the chainlink and the smiley .
You can upload directly to this site ,
or paste the address of an image hosted elsewhere

Thanks, glad to be here. Just need how to upload photos, any ideas.
Slightly different to what I'm used to.

Some idea, yes. Using THIS reply...

Start here.

A.jpg

Then you'll see this:

B.jpg

Then, from the files on your computer that come up, choose whatever you want to post. In this case, I saved your profile as a screengrab I named "C". (C.jpg).

Here that is:

C.jpg

Each one of these I've shown, I just took as screen grabs, named them "A", "B" & "C" and reposted them here to show you.

This last picture is just one already on my PC, which is what you'll want to do.

D.jpg

Easy, peazy, lemon squeezy!

Rob.

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your projects, we like the in-progress ones too.

You can also paste photos directly into the message, this allows for sizing them as well.

Will have a play tomorrow when on the PC as that's where all my photos are stored, thanks for the welcome all . Have just tried on my tablet , my photos came up so will post the ones from the PC then
.Night

Latest posts

Back