Hi All - Oh God, not another stray from the UK.

Rimmer

...I'm Stuart and I'm a plastic-o-holic.

Hi All,

Nice to be here, like a few other people this week I followed a link to here from another forum in the UK that had gone for a Burton. I'd not heard of this forum before, but as it happens I think I know a few of you from other forums such as SPAM and the old Agape site. I've been doing the forum thing since about 2010 and have become a bit of a forum hobo of late, having spent a good portion of this year just mooching about and getting to know some new communities. I have a few online identities, so I'm either AJ, Arnold or Stuart - I answer to anything. I live in the UK, and have recently moved from England to North Wales and to live between the sea and the mountains.

Modelling wise, I built stuff as a kid in the 70s and 80s but I only really got into it in 2010. I mainly build aircraft in 1/72 and 1/48 and I dabble in a bit of armour too - although I'm definitely a newbie in that area. I'd like at some point to build a few large scale trucks and have a stab at ship modelling as well. I tend to stick to OOB and I'm a life long brush painter. Areas of interest are WWII and the Cold War.

Currently I'm working on an old 1982 vintage Airfix F-105F Thud. It's nearly done, I just need to paint up the load.

IMG-0311.jpg

I also have a few other bits and pieces on the go as well.

Well I'll shut up now. Looking forward to getting to know you all, this does look like a good place. Mines a mug of tea (or Wine) and a fried egg sandwich.

Cheers!

Stuart

Last edited:

Hi All,

Nice to be here, like a few other people this week I followed a link to here from another forum in the UK that had gone for a Burton. I'd not heard of this forum before, but as it happens I think I know a few of you from other forums such as SPAM and the old Agape site. I've been doing the forum thing since about 2010 and have become a bit of a forum hobo of late, having spent a good portion of this year just mooching about and getting to know some new communities. I have a few online identities, so I'm either AJ, Arnold or Stuart - I answer to anything. I live in the UK, and have recently moved from England to North Wales and to live between the sea and the mountains.

Modelling wise, I built stuff as a kid in the 70s and 80s but I only really got into it in 2010. I mainly build aircraft in 1/72 and 1/48 and I dabble in a bit of armour too - although I'm definitely a newbie in that area. I'd like at some point to build a few large scale trucks and have a stab at ship modelling as well. I tend to stick to OOB and I'm a life long brush painter. Areas of interest are WWII and the Cold War.

Currently I'm working on an old 1982 vintage Airfix F-105F Thud. It's nearly done, I just need to paint up the load.

IMG-0311.jpg

Well I'll shut up now. Looking forward to getting to know you all, this does look like a good place. Mines a mug of tea (or Wine) and a fried egg sandwich.

Cheers!

Stuart
About time you arrived, was the bus late???

Welcome
Mike (Scratchbuilder)

Hi All,

IMG-0311.jpg

Cheers!

Stuart
Nice introduction Stuart.Tea coming up.

Welcome friend sounds like the trip here was ok. Nice Airfix Aircraft ok now I know you keep secrets. Lol. Good people here so far.

Latest posts

Back