Hi All - Oh God, not another stray from the UK.

Welcome friend sounds like the trip here was ok. Nice Airfix Aircraft ok now I know you keep secrets. Lol. Good people here so far.

But not for very long Lee, I like talking too much lol! Agreed, it does seem a nice bunch, although I do feel for them having a half dozen of us dropping in at once.

No I don't want to encourage Stuart to take up consuming whiskey

Mike rang me yesterday and had a virtual cup of tea, he's got a good imagination as thought Christine had put whisky in it . I have my doubts about his sanity :):):)

LOL! Too late - I already like a drop or two when I can get it. I have to confess I've never had it in tea though.... Might have to change that.

I worry about all our sanity lol! :p

Yep that's me, how're your eggselent Sci-fi eggs getting on Rob?
Well I'll be dang! Good to see you here!

All my stuffs doin' just fine, in the box, protected, covered by maybe bubble wrap, stuck up on a shelf for now, but just fine. I'm like many that do this stuff Rim, it's a when I can thing and I don't like to start and stop all the time, so I watch alotta TV. They'll be fine. Plastic don't go bad. I think?

In fact, do go check 'em out on here. It's so much easier to post stuff, you'll see a few things I didn't post over there. That was like pullin' teeth.

I know I guessed right when I pondered if'n it was you, but what gave me away?

Was it my lisp?

Rob.

Well I'll be dang! Good to see you here!

All my stuffs doin' just fine, in the box, protected, covered by maybe bubble wrap, stuck up on a shelf for now, but just fine. I'm like many that do this stuff Rim, it's a when I can thing and I don't like to start and stop all the time, so I watch alotta TV. They'll be fine. Plastic don't go bad. I think?

In fact, do go check 'em out on here. It's so much easier to post stuff, you'll see a few things I didn't post over there. That was like pullin' teeth.

I know I guessed right when I pondered if'n it was you, but what gave me away?

Was it my lisp?

Rob.

Thanks Rob - good to be here. The forum system does seem to be pretty good I agree.

I'm the same, I have builds I work on a lot, and others that I pick up from time to time to play with. Sometimes, like you, I just and watch TV or Read. Plastic doesn't rot as you say.

I will go and find some of your builds.

What gave you away, um... Well asides from the Avatar and the name... that'll be the slightly bonkers posts :cool:

Thanks Rob - good to be here. The forum system does seem to be pretty good I agree.

I'm the same, I have builds I work on a lot, and others that I pick up from time to time to play with. Sometimes, like you, I just and watch TV or Read. Plastic doesn't rot as you say.

I will go and find some of your builds.

What gave you away, um... Well asides from the Avatar and the name... that'll be the slightly bonkers posts :cool:

I don't bonk my posts?

Rob.

Latest posts

Back