Hi folks.

mark2

Hi all, the names mark, been having a look round the forum for a few days after a few guys from another forum I been on have moved here recently and it looks like a good place to be. Really got into modelling about 6 years ago after putting together a few piles of melted plastic as a kid lol.
I'll have a go at just about anything,1/35 military, 1/24 cars ,trucks, things that float and things that fly :)

Welcome to the Herd, Mark! I look forward to seeing your other builds, along with your Cornwall.
Best regards,
Brad

Just wait till I get down the apple and pears and go for a bowl of chalk down the frog and toad with me jazz bands in me sky rockets and have a word with the guv ,then we'll see!

Hi all, the names mark, been having a look round the forum for a few days after a few guys from another forum I been on have moved here recently and it looks like a good place to be. Really got into modelling about 6 years ago after putting together a few piles of melted plastic as a kid lol.
I'll have a go at just about anything,1/35 military, 1/24 cars ,trucks, things that float and things that fly :)
Welcome to the addict, you won't regret it. Bring all the folks you can.

Some what now? Piro what?

Wassat?

I googled it…..I've had them but don't think they are exclusive to the Uk ?
I'll post you a couple in an envelope ;)

Latest posts

Back