Hi from Buckingham UK

I'm PatW a modeler for 60+years, mainly Automotive, with a few Bikes and Trucks. Also LEGO, some casting and printing decals.
Hi Pat, welcome to the forum. Loads of great members here. Lots of advice and help if needed. Love to see your work so post plenty of photos for us. Pantherman

Welcome to the Herd, Pat! I look forward to seeing your builds.
Best regards,
Brad

Hi Rimmer. Yes we live on Page Hill, near the main Stratford road out of town towards Deanshanger A422 and the A5D into Milton Keynes Centre.
Where are you now?

Hi Rimmer. Yes we live on Page Hill, near the main Stratford road out of town towards Deanshanger A422 and the A5D into Milton Keynes Centre.
Where are you now?

That's cool - I know where that is - small world. Oh we're well off now. After 16 years in Tingewick we moved up to the North Coast of Wales near Conwy.

Interesting as we used to visit Anglesey on a regular basis for family holidays. Our youngest nephew now lives in Milford Haven, as he couldn't afford to buy a house here!

Looks like we're getting a bunch of Brits here. I've gotta bust your chops just I have always done with Stuart…. Ask him, he knows exactly what I meant. So here goes…

Y'all got the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car and y'all driving on the wrong side of the road. ROFLMAO!

Interesting as we used to visit Anglesey on a regular basis for family holidays. Our youngest nephew now lives in Milford Haven, as he couldn't afford to buy a house here!

Pembrokeshire's a lovely place from what I hear. I'd like to go down there at some-point to see the castles.

Anglesey's great - we go there a lot. Lots of great wildlife and stuff to see there.

Looks like we're getting a bunch of Brits here. I've gotta bust your chops just I have always done with Stuart…. Ask him, he knows exactly what I meant. So here goes…

Y'all got the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car and y'all driving on the wrong side of the road. ROFLMAO!

But if we're driving on the wrong side of the road, isn't the steering wheel on the correct side technically? :D

No no , some of us drive in the middle , just to be careful

No no , some of us drive in the middle , just to be careful
The middle?! Pffftt…. Not in the US. Some drive all over the road. LOL! As a courier at my job, I've seen some pretty stupid drivers everyday. And that's inside the city. On the expressways, it's move it or get out of the way. Our speed limit is 65 MPH. We can stretch it up to 75 MPH legally; 80 is pushing it. LOL!

The middle?! Pffftt…. Not in the US. Some drive all over the road. LOL! As a courier at my job, I've seen some pretty stupid drivers everyday. And that's inside the city. On the expressways, it's move it or get out of the way. Our speed limit is 65 MPH. We can stretch it up to 75 MPH legally; 80 is pushing it. LOL!

80? Pansies. :) (actually I don't drive much over 65 these days anyway lol).

Back