How to paint carpet if you have no embossing powder

durangod

I dont have embossing powder or a sifter so how can i do carpet. Carpet will match dash color or similar shade, or the grey color shown.

Good video but is there another way?

20240930_103620.jpg20240930_114115.jpg

They're flocking materials and they come in a variety of colors. You paint the floor, add the flocking material immediately and let stand to dry. Once dried, shake off excess and return to container.

No there isn't a alternative way. Painting on top of flocking material will soak them down. That's why you paint first, then immediately add the flocking material. It's not all that complicated or hard to do. Too easy, even a caveman can do it.

They're flocking materials and they come in a variety of colors. You paint the floor, add the flocking material immediately and let stand to dry. Once dried, shake off excess and return to container.

No there isn't a alternative way. Painting on top of flocking material will soak them down. That's why you paint first, then immediately add the flocking material. It's not all that complicated or hard to do. Too easy, even a caveman can do itl

Sorry rewatched video, ok now i get it,embossing powder or flocking powder.
Flocking powder also has particles for grass and snow simulation. Embossing powder is mostly used to make custom glitter greeting cards and invitations or stationary.

Do i get superfine or just normal size?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back