I have two problems....

noname

...and I bet most you you share these problems.

1) I spend more time looking at other people's models via internet than building my own.

2) I want to build everything at one time. I see someone buidling a car and I want to build one, I see someone build a tank and I want to build one, etc., etc., etc.

Oh, and I forgot a third.

3) I don't have enough time to build all said models. :p :-\ ;D

I definitely spend too much time on the net loomking at other peoples work. If I spent half of that time working on my own builds my production would at least double. Probably triple. ::)

i share the first one, but laitly i have been so buisy and my room is so cramped i have not been able to do any building or be on here much, i am ashamed of myself, but im still going to host the Navy Marine Air group build if it kills me.

ALL OF THE ABOVE !!! Applies to me ! LOL

You are not alone.... It’s a form of A.D.D.
If you Post too much.... your builds suffers and peoples ask what's going on...

You then build more.... and post less and peoples still asks you what's Wrong ??? LOL

You have the choice.... but in the end.... you need to be happy !
find a just middle !!!

It's a phase !!! if comes and goes... you can have your Cake and Eat it to !!!

I don't take this stuff too seriously. I knew I was in good company though. ;) ;D

I use to build just strictly vintage drag cars. And now I'm interested in different genres of autos, military, I have a plane on the go and plan to do some dios in the future including figures (which I have never done before), would like to do a ship or sub someday, etc. And then, withtin one genre or subject such as autos or military, there are many sub categories. Endless possibilities. It is like a tree with thousands of smaller branches.

It is nice to be able to go on line and get inspiration so easily. And I'm glad there are sites like this one where one can share with other builders who enjoy different subject matter.

Ace, don't feel ashamed, it is just a hobby. Build when you can and when you feel like it. There are no model police watching. ;D

noname said:
3) I don't have enough time to build all said models. :p :-\ ;D

I've accepted the fact that I'm never going to live long enough to build everything I have...well...not unless they perfect human cloning.

I know how it feels, take it as a challenge and Idea on other peoples build.

as for now I'm building probably 4 kits simultaneously due to our local SEAL GB build, on progress is the Arleigh Burke which I also posted here in SMA, the F-22 Raptor (which I left the wash to dry up, now stuck on removing the wash, gently :'( and for our 2 GB here A/C and the Humvee. aside from the side build :) I tend to finish 2 kits the least before the year ends.

Hear you load and clear buddy!!! 8) Guilty as charged!!! ;)

Some nights I do tend to stay online and troll through builds, leads to checking out new sites, then obscure searches and then saving all the pictures I can on a subject......4 or 5 hours GONE...LOL I don't even have that model yet!!! ::) Having fun just the same!!!

It's what it's all about! 8)

Nothing is worth doing unless you are enjoying it!!!

Happy modeling gents!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back