I think this qualifies as construction - it is wood

Edbert

I used to keep all my paints in an old motherboard box. Outgrew that and started using a laptop box that had a nice hinged lid and handle. But the collection of bottles/jars keeps growing and I needed something else.

One quick trip to the big-box hardware store for some craft/furniture type wood. Some clamps, brackets and wood glue I already had, and a little bit of time and now I'm trying to figure out where to put this thing.

1723236759981.png

1723236785532.png

Leaving the top off for now, nit sure I want it that high, but might add one more shelf and keep the height. Also considering running a vertical dowel through the middle to prevent sagging, particularly over time.

I used to keep all my paints in an old motherboard box. Outgrew that and started using a laptop box that had a nice hinged lid and handle. But the collection of bottles/jars keeps growing and I needed something else.

One quick trip to the big-box hardware store for some craft/furniture type wood. Some clamps, brackets and wood glue I already had, and a little bit of time and now I'm trying to figure out where to put this thing.

View attachment 121678

View attachment 121679

Leaving the top off for now, nit sure I want it that high, but might add one more shelf and keep the height. Also considering running a vertical dowel through the middle to prevent sagging, particularly over time.
I love it, nice and tidy. That's got to be a 9/10 on the PM scale. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back