Not Painting

Martyhh

I was wondering if there are people out there who build models but don't paint them. I like the building part, but fine the painting takes a lot of time and effort. I live in an apartment so don't have that much space, so no air brush, hood, etc. Just brush painting. Do people skip the painting part?

I was wondering if there are people out there who build models but don't paint them. I like the building part, but fine the painting takes a lot of time and effort. I live in an apartment so don't have that much space, so no air brush, hood, etc. Just brush painting. Do people skip the painting part?
Hi and welcome to the forum. If your happy with the non painted finish then that's fine. It's your hobby and you should do what makes it fun for you.

The only downside I can see is if something needs filling, your only choice would be sprue goo. Pantherman

Welcome aboard.....
I've never seen anyone not paint their models, but it's your model so there is no wrong answer, just enjoy the experience.
I'm just the opposite, the painting and weathering are my favorite parts of the build. Brush painting obviously takes longer, but good results can be achieved with patience and practice. You don't have to think it's not an option. I hand brushed entire 1/16 scale tanks because I couldn't get my airbrush to function properly. 17267732999461669007127042364593.jpg

Latest posts

Back