Metal Heads & Maiden Fans ....

Oh shuddup (((lol))) you're a mere lad ;D

Chris.

CHRIS,

Gary Moore did have some Sah-Weet sounds .... Look'a You ... In th Middle of th Irish Cauldron of Rock !!

(((lol))) ;D yeah I been about a bit ::) I remember one time drinking with Motorhead in the Club bar Belfast ,Filthy animal Taylor was a bit tipsy ...fell down the stairs and fractured a bone in his neck ;D ...Luckily that nights concert was cancelled due to a bomb scare ....a regular occurance back then ::) .
I used to do the sound and lighting for a lot of bands here for quite a while ,so I used to get to meet some characters in the business ...some funny nights ;D ....and some lost nights too ???

Chris.

Gots to love Maiden, seen them twice in the last 4 years (one of them being their Somewhere Back in Time tour!).

But my favorite Motorhead story was when they played a club here about 10 years ago. No Philthy, no Wurzil (I think they had Yngwie's old drummer from the Live in Leningrad VHS from Yngwie's heyday), but a great if ear-piercing show! After the show ended, Lemmy was signing boobies and such beside the stage, when my bandmate/buddy spied him. "MISTER KILMINSTER!!" Running over a sea of broken empties on the floor, he literally hurdled over the barrier to get an autograph. Surprised the crap out of Lemmy too, seeing this six and a half foot stick running and leaping full tilt right at him. Until a literal hulk-sized bouncer stepped up and swooped my buddy around the waist with one arm in mid-leap, with the words "Where do ya think yer goin', son?" We still laugh about that moment to this day.

;D ;D ;D Thats cool . Another funny time I had was the first time I met Def Lepard ,it was back stage at the Ulster Hall Belfast and it was their come back 'Hysteria' tour ' The Drummer ( who's name escapes me at the minute ??? ) who as you know has one arm after a car accident , well I was introduced to him by Joe Elliot , the drummer handed me his pint so he could shake my hand ...trouble was I was already holding my own pint ,so there i was holding two pints and no hands free ....we just laughed and I said ...I know how you feel now ;D He went to bits ...we had a right laugh that night :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back