JUG

Hello my name is Lee I've been building models of all scales and subjects for over 50 years not ever leaving the hobby. I also have built 3 train layouts in O scale and HO scale. Thanks for having me here hope to post some of my work soon.

Hello my name is Lee I've been building models of all scales and subjects for over 50 years not ever leaving the hobby. I also have built 3 train layouts in O scale and HO scale. Thanks for having me here hope to post some of my work soon.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Pantherman

Welcome. Beers in the fridge.

Ain't seen a 50 year old modelers models in over 60 years, so post away!

Rob.
I have a couple 1/25 trucks still from the mid 1980s I'll post one day. I'm currently restoring my brothers 1/25 AMT Autocar he built back in 1973

I have a couple 1/25 trucks still from the mid 1980s I'll post one day. I'm currently restoring my brothers 1/25 AMT Autocar he built back in 1973

I destroy 1/25th AMT trucks all the time for studio scale and got a couple vintage Autocars for the truck from "Duel", so seeing one actually built as a truck instead of a HAWK from Space:1999 might be a nice change.

Build a model like the box says. Who'da thunk.

Post away!

Rob.

I think I can compete with many folks as to how long ago you built your 1st kit. Well, "build" might not be the right term for bathing it in tube glue, but the point stands.

However I took a break from high-school (when I was able to get girls to talk to me) through college and shortly thereafter. I picked the hobby back up for a few years from about 1988-1999, but then put everything away again until earlier this year.

Seems a lot has changed!

New paints are not toxic (I was 100% enamel and lacquer before), and these new glues come in bottles...WTF?!

I still have much more to learn than I know, and I only hope my eyesight holds up long enough to build my best kit ever, which is (so far) always the one up next.

Latest posts

Back