On behalf of Bunker45: Latest Panther Painted & Weathered.

That looks cool!

I'm not into the sci-fi/fantasy stuff enough to know, but to my eyes I see a Warhammer influence. Am I wrong?

Hi. Sorry about the delay. Not sure of a Warhammer influence on my WWII stuff, though I really love to do beat up/well used looking models, rather than the lightly weathered look. Each to their own.
That's the great thing about model building, it can be sparkling brand new, have everything thrown at it or anywhere in between. Pantherman

Great work, I like the beat up heavily weathered look as well.
Hi Kevin. Obviously a man of taste. The weird thing is, that when I browse real photos of WWII vehicles, most photos in black and white, the vehicles in general, tend to have a dirty look, more than heavily weathered, most anyway. But I think a well worn model looks great if done ok. I like a model to have something that catches the eye. Not a good explanation, but it's hard to pin down what looks good for me. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, I have been officially on my pension for a year now. It's all downhill from here!!!

Hi Blackbeard and fellow addicts ,yes Blackbears I'm still here and the above model looks fantastic ,I only wish I could build that good , sadly I can't so I do the best I can and seek help and advice from other modellers , I have just joined East Mids modelling club to get the help I need , atm I'm trying to build the Airfix 1/48 Sea king so will post again when I'm further along take care all Tye

1723730805484472722960331435489.jpg

Don't recall ever seeing colors like that on any WW2 tank, anywhere, any time.... did you reference some photo's out there?

Latest posts

Back