Proper photo sizes ?????

hooterville75

What size should the photos be to post completed builds ????? I gotta lil present for Adampolo and Spudster so I can continue posting ha ha. So what size should my photos be and what thread topic should completed builds be posted too ?

well when i take my pics there about 25ft ;D. but upload to photobucket and don't worry about it. all you have to do is add the

Hooterville75, what did I say about posting????

You must build!!! The plastic model god's demand a sacrifice before you may continue. :p

I use Picasa through my Google/Gmail account and Imageshack for hosting photos. I believe this forum automatically resizes the image to a 800 x 600 preview so I usually resize to that.

What the freek. Scott your photo bucket is blue and mines black. Im mega confused on where your getting the address code to copy and paste. HELPPPPPP. I already have my photos saved to photo bucket now what ?

th_101_0007.jpg

I did it YESSSSSSSSSSSS haha. Ok Adampolo13 and Spudster, Ive been building the whole time. This is my most recent kit I put together. Its a Monogram 1/24 Sprint Car with Slixx decals of Joe Gaerte of Gaerte Engines. Its a Steve Kinser chassis from Monogram. I have been building constantly just didnt feel proud enough of my work to display it on here with you guys. Since you stated I cant post anymore until I post a build I figured what the heck why not worst Im gonna get told is it looks like bull cucka haha. So please check it out and let me know your thoughts. Im always open for suggestions and recommendations. I figured since my work was getting better then when I first started till the new year Id be confident enough to post it. So here it is. This is my most recent build. Here are a couple more pics of the finished build.

th_101_0006-1.jpg

th_101_0009.jpg

This is my second kit ever which is a 1/25 AMT Penzoil Indy car of Rick Mears

th_101_0013.jpg

th_101_0014.jpg

Alot of room for improvement on this one but hey it was my first ever Indy car kit and my second kit ever haha

Here is another one. Its a Monogram or Revell I forget which one 1/24 Sprint Car Kit of the King of the World of Outlaws and 20 time Champion Steve Kinser in the Quaker State #11. Again thoughts and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

th_101_0010.jpg

th_101_0011.jpg

th_101_0012.jpg

One last build is a 1/24 Revell Sprint Car of Sammy Swindell in the Channellock #1

th_101_0015.jpg

th_101_0017.jpg

th_101_0018.jpg

th_101_0019.jpg

Thats it. The next kit Ill be posting is the Tank that Ian got me as his recipient of Secret Santa and I wont be building that till I get everything finished in the man cave and after the New Year.

I've been wanting to do a video tutorial for posting pics to PB and then here. Gonna get off my butt and do that.

your code should look like this
Code:
[ATTACH=full]37121[/ATTACH]
that will give you 800x600 sized pics

like this so no clicking on them. call me lazy but i hate having to do so ;)
_MG_4410.jpg

You can with one click of the mouse take photo bucket back to the original photobucket. Thats why Scotts was blue in the video and mine was black ha ha. I took it back to original and mines now blue like Scotts in the video. Hey Spud, at least there not tiny anymore the way I did it so you dont have to worry about tiny photos with the cell phone now :)

Nothing wrong with those builds Hooter, nice work. would be good to see more of your work in the WIP boards as you making them.

More buildy buildy, less posty posty !! ;)

Latest posts

Back