Revell H145 medivac chopper

yep looking great, yeah liquid mask is great for big areas but i learned for small detail like the small designs on a pirate ship its not so good, it all comes apart and i had to slowly pick it all out.

Very pleased with the vallego liquid mask, it worked a treat. Just a tiny bit of yellow to a couple of window edges.

Now going to start on the rotors while I wait for the custom decals to arrive. Some go behind the doors when open so will have to leave the doors until the end.

Can't wait to see if the rotors will actually spin as I have planned. Pantherman
View attachment 124853View attachment 124854View attachment 124855View attachment 124856
Bit of a setback today as I got the cost of the custom decals..... £114 only !!!!!!!

Going to have to rethink this one to find a cheaper solution. Pantherman

Bit of a setback today as I got the cost of the custom decals..... £114 only !!!!!!!

Going to have to rethink this one to find a cheaper solution. Pantherman
Is it possible to print your own decals?

yeah i plan to do the same, i will be interested how your attempt goes. I have the paper just not tried it yet.

Very pleased with the vallego liquid mask, it worked a treat. Just a tiny bit of yellow to a couple of window edges.

Now going to start on the rotors while I wait for the custom decals to arrive. Some go behind the doors when open so will have to leave the doors until the end.

Can't wait to see if the rotors will actually spin as I have planned. Pantherman
View attachment 124853View attachment 124854View attachment 124855View attachment 124856
I have been working on this for a while but I wasn't really happy with the finish so I have been sanding it back a little and doing very thin layers of yellow by brush which is looking better. I will post some photos when I have finished the hand brushed gloss varnish. I am planning on using army painter gloss but does anyone have any suggestions for something that will give a nice shiny finish when brush painted?

I have also been working on a couple of crew members. Got 2 resin pilots which I am adapting to the helimed uniform. More to do but they are getting there. Pantherman
Screenshot_20240805_231837_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot_20240920_184143_AliExpress.jpg20240923_181441.jpg20240923_185803.jpg20240925_144252.jpg20241001_151158.jpg

Latest posts

Back