Revell P61, waiting for the hammer to fall

Ok, I consider myself rightly rebuked and deservedly so. I trust my fellow builders will accept my sincere apologies.

I kinda have a poor excuse. I suffer from a mild OCD and just knowing that the kit was in reach and supposedly a terrible model to build was absolutely driving me nuts. I just have to prove that I can make a decent job of it.

That being said, I do feel like I've jumped the queue so I will behave myself and do some more work on my torpedo boat to keep my brain on the straight and narrow. Pantherman
Never need to apologize, brother.

Revell canopies be like:
Fun Oops GIF by Fort Wayne TinCaps

First gloss coat done so ready for bay doors and other exterior parts. Decals after that then the dreaded canopies.......
Pantherman
View attachment 118933View attachment 118934
A word of warning. How ever much weight you put forward it just ain't enough.
Looks like a clear sprue support post needed on my widow, pity. It was all going so well. Pantherman

A word of warning. How ever much weight you put forward it just ain't enough.
Looks like a clear sprue support post needed on my widow, pity. It was all going so well. Pantherman
No surprise there. Even the P-38 Lightning, Tigercat even certain F-16 Viper kits need weights. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. Depends on how much space and how much weight you can fit in that space.

I’m usually happy with using a clear sprue to hold up the tail.

Latest posts

Back